IT Infrastructure Outsourcing
If you are running on premise servers, Infrastructure Outsourcing to a hardened data center may be a good option. Likewise, if you are contemplating moving your local applications online, we have access to several cloud based solutions. In either case, your up-time will increase and there will be no more concerns with cooling or power outages.
- You are running a handful of servers at your location?
- The data closet is starting to get warm or the power is not all that reliable?
- A single Internet carrier servicing your building?
- You need to scale your infrastructure and are out of space?
- There are some internal applications that aren’t cloud ready?
There are several options available to outsource your existing infrastructure if you are experiencing any of the above questions.
IT Infrastructure Outsourcing Services
Our IT team can suggest great data center options available in your area such as this facility in Cedar Falls, IA. Above all, these Data Centers are reasonably priced (read that as less than you are paying to cool your closet). Furthermore, this class of facility is purpose built for server and network infrastructure, ensuring the availability and uptime your business requires.
Also, there are also great cloud based solutions for applications that are cloud-ready such as Microsoft’s Azure service and Amazon’s AWS.
Above all, give us a call to talk to one of our Data Center or Cloud specialists to see what your options are. Please, Contact Us for more information.