Office 365 Management Tools are taking the business world by storm, more businesses are utilizing the suite of Microsoft tools and services everyday. As a result, these moves allow them to be more mobile, agile and technology progressive than maintaining their infrastructure on premise.
Some reasons for moving to Microsoft’s Office 365:
- Are you spending internal or external staff resources to maintain an internal MS Exchange server?
- Are you looking for a predictable monthly operating expense budget?
- Do you have a cloud initiative under way to shed internal infrastructure and capital costs?
- Have you experienced downtime with your current email solution?
- Does you team need better collaboration tools when traveling or working from home?
Most noteworthy, Microsoft Office 365 has over 200 million users to date and that number continues to grow. For example, the enterprise class business’s have moved their email and other tools to the Microsoft Cloud. Licensing is done on a per user basis and can be adjusted as your business grows.
Office 365 is available in a variety of plans and includes traditional Microsoft Applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Additionally, the various packages include services like OneDrive, Sharepoint and the up and coming Microsoft Teams. And finally, Office 365 includes desktop applications for the Mac and PC as well as online versions.
The work from home and mobile works will enjoy the convenience of having their files and email available all of the time. Notably, no more dragging along thumb drives, CD’s or other legacy media devices.
We have a few blog posts on several of the Office 365 products and services, take a look at a couple of them here and here. If your business is contemplating the move to Office 365 or would like to get more out of your current implementation, reach out and talk to one of our experts.